Air Condition Repair
Like any other electrical product, your air conditioner also needs regular cleaning and maintenance as it collects dirt over time. The dust collected by your air conditioner pollutes the air in the areas where it passes through. Also, it reduces the efficiency of your air conditioner along with shortening its lifespan. If you want to increase the lifespan of your air conditioner, then Good Guys HVAC technicians are always at the beck and call to serve you even in an emergency. No matter what type of air conditioner you have, our efficient and experienced air conditioner repair technicians can fix it with ease.
Air Conditioner Maintenance: Measures You Can Follow
- Unplug your air conditioner from its power source.
- Then, remove the filter and bezel to clean the cooling coils inside your air conditioner.
- You can purchase cleaning agents to remove the bad odors from your air conditioner.
- Unbearable odors often occur due to cigarette smoke, mold and dirt.
- Use dish soap containing scent to clean the filters and remove bad odor.
- Replacing the cover and filters and then turning on the power will help you to get rid of dirt and foam.
- If the filter is damaged, then replacing it will be the best idea.
Signs That You Need Air Conditioner Repair
These are simple measures that you can take to keep your air conditioner in good working condition. Regular maintenance of your cooling system will help it to run longer. Reading air conditioner manuals and visiting internet sites can also give you many tips about maintenance of your air conditioner. But, there are times when you cannot understand the problems occurring in your air conditioner. In such cases, you should seek professionals for air conditioner repair. If the below-given symptoms are visible in your air conditioner, then it is high time you seek professional help:
- If some unusual noises like grinding, hissing, screeching and gurgling are coming out of your air conditioner.
- Frozen components and coils of your air conditioner can block the flow of air, preventing your home from getting cooler.
- If warm air is coming from the vents, then it indicates malfunctioning of your AC unit.
- Similarly, clogged filters in your air conditioner may also lead it to malfunction.
- Also, if you are getting high energy bills, then most probably your air conditioner is the problem.
Air Conditioning Repair: Call Repair Professional
A right air conditioner repair centre like Good Guys HVAC can provide you with excellent technical assistance. We have a team of expert air conditioner repair technicians to help you. They are capable of assessing the real problem and repairing your air conditioner in no time. Moreover, you can get valuable advice from air conditioner repair technicians to maintain your air conditioner properly. You can also get the answer to all your queries regarding the air conditioner repair and maintenance. Good Guys HVAC technicians are certified and are well trained to solve any problem that your air conditioner is facing.